22 March, 2021


 Everything is different,   Nothing has changed



He is still wearing wool.

I continue to be very serious, all the time.

And I still can’t get enough of that smile.

 

This human journey has not been easy.

The path so rugged at times I didn’t think I could go on,

Grasping at roots to pull myself back to the trail.

Yet the view from the mountain peaks has been absolutely spectacular.



We understand sadness, we’re well acquainted with fear, and we know pain profound.


AND We also know unfathomed joy and momentous pure love.

The journey toward beauty and light is not easy. I don't expect it to be. I am just grateful to share all of these human experiences with Eric @ridetoalaska

 
“Life is a balance of light and dark. Happiness comes not from being attached to the good days and dreading the bad days, but by accepting that both are a part of life and have an important role”. -Bronnie Ware

No comments:

Full Catastrophe Living

  “ 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” -  Alfred Tennyson   To be Alive To be truly alive Is to...