02 December, 2008

"Bebe Desus"


Elias LOVES his nativity. We set it up in early November just so he could play with it for a little extra time.
Well, this week I got out all of the other Nativity scenes. Naturally, they are now the preferred toy. He mixes and matches. Yesterday I found about 10 lambs all lined up on the shelf~ all very different looking lambs from different nativity sets. but lambs none the less.
Today was the nativity highlight though. Elias decided to make "bebe desus" cereal. I came into the living room to find. My new table runner covered in baby Jesus's and milk.

Life is an adventure! And so exciting through the eyes of a 2 year old. Every Christmas decoration is an exciting new toy. Good times.

15 comments:

emily jeanne said...

I love it! Elias is so adorable! who doesn't like cereal right?

Anonymous said...

Your lives are so fun and full! I love the Heidi-Shop and the Castle Market and all the little Lambs from the different nativities gathered together. And seeing Kristen and Heidi together in Switzerland.
Eric __ The landscape project is so gorgeous! You're so VERY talented.

Blue Ribbon Family said...

What a sweetheart! I agree, kids have such a interesting way looking at things. LOL

Brenda said...

I wanna bite of bebe desus cereal... hehehe the joys of motherhood!!

Tamie said...

good times. 'tis true....and this age grouping is a great one for the holidays...eerything is just so exciting!

Jennica said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Can't wait to play with you guys in Mejico!!!

Atomic Clocks Store said...

That's AWESOME! I can only imagine how cool that kid will be with parents like you guys ;)

Molly said...

What a cute little boy he is. And he has an imagination!

Anonymous said...

I keep going back to your blog to look at pictures of Elias. I miss him so much it hurts!

wendybird said...

bebe desus....so precious!

Wendy said...

I'm so glad that Elias loves his Nativity. So cute

Maudie Jane said...

That is so cute, I love that he wants baby Jesus to have breakfast too.

Lindsay said...

How cute that he picks out all the same characters from the different nativity scenes.

Also, love your family picture!!!

Katie said...

It was great to see your blog. The pictures are cute, it is always nice to see what family is up too.

Unknown said...

Oh Heidi. I so enjoy reading your blog. We received this nativity set as a gift this year for our 2 year old. Elias is so adorable. We are very blessed.

Full Catastrophe Living

  “ 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” -  Alfred Tennyson   To be Alive To be truly alive Is to...