24 December, 2010
10. Ten, Eric and I are going on a decade of marriage this year.
9. Nine boy scouts in Eric’s troop…ever the scoutmaster.
8. Eight hens a laying: We love our chickens. Pocahontas, SoJourner Truth, Rosa Parks, Amelia Earhart, Sacajewia (RIP), Rachel Carson, Wilma Rudolph, Majora Carter
7. Seventh heaven~ It was a dream come true to see our foster son Juan reunited with his family. We are so happy for them. It was great spending time together in
6. Six-teen year old Cat Noah, coolest cat ever RIP old man.
5. Five weeks in
. Eric enjoyed teaching in South Korea . We discovered a new love~ Korean Food! Delish. Korea
4. Four year old boy that is full of wonderment and delight. This season has been truly magical with Elias.
3. Three years here in
. We love it. Crookston, Minnesota
2. Two great foster kids Janae (18) and Rachel (12)
1. One precious baby girl ~ Ruby Catherine. We were very blessed to adopt Ruby in January. Now nearly one year old, she is absolutely delightful. We enjoy every moment we have with her.
15 December, 2010
09 December, 2010
|I am so thankful for the laughter of children.|
|Wonderful friends who are so kind to us and our children.|
|A papa in the home who the kids and mom adore.|
|Many wonderful grandparents|
|Children with attitude that keep me humble, I love them so much.|
03 May 2014 The light was pouring in Angels by my side Stillness in the air. I gazed down on her peaceful sleep. for what see...
We're back in Minnesota! After months of house hunting and still living in our trailer, Eric and I walked into a home we love...
Too many kids in the tub, too many elbows to rub. I just washed a behind I am sure wasn't mine. Too many kids in the tub. What c...
Heidi, Ruby Catherine, Elizabeth and Grammy Lamby visited a number of Amish homes on our trip in Mississippi, Florida, Missouri, Kent...