24 December, 2010
10. Ten, Eric and I are going on a decade of marriage this year.
9. Nine boy scouts in Eric’s troop…ever the scoutmaster.
8. Eight hens a laying: We love our chickens. Pocahontas, SoJourner Truth, Rosa Parks, Amelia Earhart, Sacajewia (RIP), Rachel Carson, Wilma Rudolph, Majora Carter
7. Seventh heaven~ It was a dream come true to see our foster son Juan reunited with his family. We are so happy for them. It was great spending time together in
6. Six-teen year old Cat Noah, coolest cat ever RIP old man.
5. Five weeks in
. Eric enjoyed teaching in South Korea . We discovered a new love~ Korean Food! Delish. Korea
4. Four year old boy that is full of wonderment and delight. This season has been truly magical with Elias.
3. Three years here in
. We love it. Crookston, Minnesota
2. Two great foster kids Janae (18) and Rachel (12)
1. One precious baby girl ~ Ruby Catherine. We were very blessed to adopt Ruby in January. Now nearly one year old, she is absolutely delightful. We enjoy every moment we have with her.
"I killed a bear today Oh What a man am I! We the experts knew just what to do When the bear did not comply." "...
Too many kids in the tub, too many elbows to rub. I just washed a behind I am sure wasn't mine. Too many kids in the tub. What c...
Heidi, Ruby Catherine, Elizabeth and Grammy Lamby visited a number of Amish homes on our trip in Mississippi, Florida, Missouri, Kent...
We're back in Minnesota! After months of house hunting and still living in our trailer, Eric and I walked into a home we love...