19 July, 2016

The Friend Ship - Disney Wonder 2016

Alaska is a place of healing for me.  I am so thankful for the opportunity I've had to go there these last three summers.  Temperate rain forests, green, ocean, sea life, hiking, green.   Green is a color of new growth.  I have grown, and I continue to grow.  Growing hurts, yet, knowing pain has taught me to appreciate true joy.

The Friend Ship
The Disney Wonder really is an Amazing Friend Ship.  

Even these two rascles are Friends on the Ship.
We love to make new Friends.
Our trip wouldn't  be complete with out Ruby Catherine's
 dolly - Lizzy.  Lizzy (the doll) has been everywhere we go- 
or at least every where Ruby Catherine goes.
 We carry our Lizzy (daughter) in our hearts and think of her so often.

No comments:

Full Catastrophe Living

  “ 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” -  Alfred Tennyson   To be Alive To be truly alive Is to...