23 July, 2016

KETCHIKAN, ALASKA


Creek Street, Ketchikan, Alaska
Art Credit :  MA Clare
I am not much of a shopper, but I love walking on Creek Street- and all over Ketchikan for that matter.  As I strive to live minimally (less stuff, less clutter, less stress) and focus on the moment (what matters most)  I rarely shop-  except for groceries.  With that said chinookandcompany.com is pretty awesome.  Gourmet groceries.  Antiques.  Kavu sports wear.

Last summer I bought a blue Kavu skirt from Linda at Chinook&Company.  I now call it my uniform, because I wear it everyday. Chinook&Company is a small one person operation run by Linda Meuter, yet another tough and talented Alaskan woman.

This week I bought a case of this amazingly

delicious Sockeye Salmon.

           Elias coming out of Totem Bight Lodge

No comments:

Full Catastrophe Living

  “ 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” -  Alfred Tennyson   To be Alive To be truly alive Is to...