13 April, 2022

April's SNOWMAGEDEN

 I would like to apologize to everyone. 

Everywhere. 

Yesterday, I put away snow clothing and gear for the season.  I am so sorry.  It is obvious to me now that I am solely responsible for the weather.  I will also mention, it was  a very selfish and deliberate act,  as you know I LOVE snow.


On an unrelated note:  I just received a beautiful and  warm felted wool vest to wear!  Huge thanks to my esteemed, friend Woniya!  I am feeling her powerful energy and grace tonight!


Outside

Hot water is calling

Cold and blizzardy

All the snow falling


Soaking it up

One Hundred and Eight

Eric’s smoking BrrrRibs

Fill up my plate!


Mic drop.  Heidi out.






No comments:

Full Catastrophe Living

  “ 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” -  Alfred Tennyson   To be Alive To be truly alive Is to...