23 January, 2017

Disney Alaska~

I met my husband in Alaska back in the summer of 2000.  He on break from BYU and I, hitch hiking around the state finding adventures.

It was a surreal time in my life.  A time of new found hope and healing for me.  It is an amazing gift to return to AK each summer as a family.  Still, a place of healing, heart healing.  Now watching my children enjoy this magnificent green land is truly a gift.

The Disney Wonder will be our home for a month this summer.  It is an amazing ship.  It was remodeled since we were last on board.  I am especially excite to try Tiana's Place- the new restaurant.





No comments:

Full Catastrophe Living

  “ 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” -  Alfred Tennyson   To be Alive To be truly alive Is to...