30 June, 2008

Juan's Baptism


Juan is a delightful and kind boy. We are lucky to have him in our home and in our lives. His Baptism was a sweet occasion.

We are settling in up North in Crookston, Minnesota. The summer weather is beautiful nice and cool compared to hot, hot, humid Kansas (although I still love Kansas). North Minnesota has summer weather quite similar to Alaska. I have been reflecting on Alaska lately. Alaska is still my dreamland and feeling like I am there again has been exciting to me.

4 comments:

MelissaS said...

Congrats to Juan! What a happy event!

Glad you are getting situated in your new place. I have been thinking about Alaska lately, too. It happens every summer. How was that so long ago? That's where I met my dear sweet Heidi. And the Lamb boys, too. Hope they both are well.

Jill said...

Nice photo. What a sweet experience for your family.

The Bentley's said...

yeah juan. That is really neat... so are you guys in montana now? did you sell your house in kansas and was juan able to come with you? congrats again.

Tamie said...

congrats juan!!! how exciting...for all of you...enjoy the beautiful weather in minnesota (i can't say that, even in my head without a funny accent...tee hee)
that WILL be a big change, weather-wise, for you guys. lots of new places to explore, eh?

Full Catastrophe Living

  “ 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” -  Alfred Tennyson   To be Alive To be truly alive Is to...