01 April, 2020

Tiger King Madness


Tiger King madness, poor little kittens
Narcissist warning, they should all be in prison
Murder and mayham, madness and more
These are a few of the things I abhor.

Animals in cages going insane
As with his partners, Joe’s inhumane
Can’t think beyond himself, and he doesn't care
I wonder how he likes his new prison lair

Doc Antel’s compound, is more of the same
Not really a Doctor, just likes the acclaim
Pits of dead tigers, now too big to hold 
And don’t get me started on his household

When I’m locked up
When I can’t leave 
When I’m at home confined
I simply reflect on humanities shame
And then it blows my mind

Hey all you cool cats, and little kittens
Don’t forget Carol, wishin her husband good riddance 
She made up a meal for the tigers to eat
She can drop the facade, she isn’t that sweet.

Then, Jeff Lowe appears another train wreck
Saves the zoo with an embezzled check
Domestic abuser, murder for hire
He is the man to put fuel on the fire

Meanwhile Joe’s in a presidential campaign
With fraudulent funding from all the cocaine
Maintaining he marriage by withholding meth
His self serving nature is the cause of death

In seclusion
When I can’t leave 
When I’m at home confined
I simply reflect on humanities shame
And then
it blows my mind



No comments:

Full Catastrophe Living

  “ 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” -  Alfred Tennyson   To be Alive To be truly alive Is to...