18 March, 2010

SPRING BREAK 2010~

Ruby and I (Heidi) had a great time in Arizona Playing with Aunts, cousins and enjoying the Sunshine!  Connor held Ruby every chance he could~ It was very sweet.




 
My parents came to Crookston to meet Ruby and spend time with all of us.  It was great to have them.  Grandpa fixed lots of stuff for me, and spent time with Ruby~





Eric and I got away for a couple of days and visited Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada~
















We had a great time visiting friends, eating out, and enjoying time together



2 comments:

Unknown said...

We were just keeping up with you via blog...Ruby is beautiful and we are so happy for you!

I did a double take when I saw Connor on your blog -- he's in our ward!

MelissaS said...

We just missed you in AZ...by a couple weeks. :)
Glad you and Eric were able to get away. Looks like a fun time! When I read Canada, I assumed it would be freezing and snowing, but it looks like you got a nice sunny trip.


ps// I was thinking of you the other day. CLP did a reading for us during RS. Jealous? Kidding. But, it really was wonderful.

Full Catastrophe Living

  “ 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” -  Alfred Tennyson   To be Alive To be truly alive Is to...