06 June, 2022

Unwelcome- Death has visited



Grief is the price of love.

Those who know me,  know that I ABSOLUTELY ADORE my cats.

I have been away, without reception for about a week. 
As soon as I came into reception I received the message that my beloved George was hit by a car and died. Pain profound. 

I can't write more right now, I am leaning into the sadness, the grief.  It is hard work.  

King George
Boy George
Curious George
Georgy Boy
Fat Head
Best Cuddle buddy ever-  You have my heart.  You are sorely missed.

































One of the last special moments I spent with George was out in the garden.  The sun was setting - I was watering and appreciating his beauty under the lilacs.
I will bury him there tonight before sunset.




 I harvested sweetgrass and lilacs this morning and dug the hole for his nest.

No comments:

Full Catastrophe Living

  “ 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” -  Alfred Tennyson   To be Alive To be truly alive Is to...