~Grandpa the Great
|Elias Smith Castle~|
Grandpa The Great
|I truly love this man. He made an impact on many people.|
|And he will be missed by many including #34 Elias L. Castle|
10. He always recognized my voice on phone even before I told him that is was me.
9. At age 96 he was quoted saying "I don't know what I would do with out the internet".
8. He wasn't afraid to tell my kids when they were being naughty, but didn't hold grudges
7. He always had a new gadget to show me and teach me about
6. He loved planting things and grew plants and vegetables up until he died.
5. He took genuine interest in the lives of others
4. He was my favorite friend on Facebook (sorry everyone else)
3. Completed so much family history that I think I am off the hook on that line.
2. He wanted to exchange bread recipes and bake together when I visited and we did~
1. Presented an honorable example and makes me proud to have my son carry his name.