10 July, 2010

Summer Out West~

Elias and Mama enjoying the 4th of July Parade



 Elias and Papa just after Elias rocked it on the zipline~















Ruby and Trev, hanging in Idaho


The happiest baby I know.  I love her so much!


Brandon teaching Bret yoga sitting position at the Portneuf River Fest~ Love my bros



Strawberry Days Rodeo with Grandma Wendy~




Boating on the Snake River with the Panton Family~

Ben and Elias enjoying a late night bowl of cereal at the Southwick's home in Victor

Elias and Grammy Playing Cowboys and indians

I
I am having so much fun with Ruby's hair...most of the time she is pretty patient with me.

3 comments:

MelissaS said...

Way to go Elias! Rocking the zipline. Super fun.
Ruby is beautiful. Hello to your family; your mom looks like she is having a blast w/ her grandbabies.

PS// I just noticed you have the Avett Bros on the radio player on your site. I am really enjoying them lately. "Murder in the City" is a fav. Sounds horrible. Isn't.

Unknown said...

What a fun and exciting summertime adventure!

Syd said...

Loving the twists in Ruby's hair. SOOO cute. I need your email address to send you pics. Mine is yyendyss at yahoo. com.

Hope you guys are having a blast. Can't wait for sealing pics.

So glad you stopped by!

Hugs
Syd

Full Catastrophe Living

  “ 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” -  Alfred Tennyson   To be Alive To be truly alive Is to...