10 July, 2010

Summer Out West~

Elias and Mama enjoying the 4th of July Parade



 Elias and Papa just after Elias rocked it on the zipline~















Ruby and Trev, hanging in Idaho


The happiest baby I know.  I love her so much!


Brandon teaching Bret yoga sitting position at the Portneuf River Fest~ Love my bros



Strawberry Days Rodeo with Grandma Wendy~




Boating on the Snake River with the Panton Family~

Ben and Elias enjoying a late night bowl of cereal at the Southwick's home in Victor

Elias and Grammy Playing Cowboys and indians

I
I am having so much fun with Ruby's hair...most of the time she is pretty patient with me.
Post a Comment

Mindfulness

Today I had the opportunity to attend a seminar on  Mindfulness and Yoga for Children by Crystal McCreary .  Amazing workshop in Fargo, ND...