17 September, 2008

Good Night, I love you!

You might think he blinked in this picture- no, he is just really cheesy when he smiles for the camera.
Tonight after stories Elias made sure he got all his hugs and kisses. Then he made sure that mom and dad hugged and kissed too. He pushed our faces together and said "I love you". We love you too Elias!

It has been a long time since I last blogged...Times flies by so quickly. We have been busy. Eric has been very busy teaching. He loves his job though. I just wish we could spend more time with him. I am hoping things slow down after the first year of teaching. Eric is also sponsoring 2 clubs on campus. The Horticulture Club, and the Turf Club. So we have been hosting back to school BBQ's at our house the past few days. Elias loves all the people around.

I have been making Salsa, Tomato Sauce, and bread.
I have also started Teaching Yoga- and I LOVE it. I like it much more than teaching aerobics. It is just a better fit for me. Plus, I lacked the rhythm or memory or something in teaching Aerobics. I love Yoga- and teaching it gets me out of bed at 5:45am.

I also directed a 5K race last weekend. It was a great experience. I found some great sponsors- Thank you RoadID and we raised a good amount of money for the Alzheimer's Association. I am now planning a bigger race for Earth Day next spring- a 5k, 10k, and possible 1/2 Marathon. I like this directing races and feeling like I am donating to a good cause. The Earth Day race will raise funds for our Mother of course... Mother Earth.

I am running the North Country 1/2 Marathon this Saturday. Elias and ERic are coming a long to fish and Canoe. I will try to be better about taking pictures and posting. Sorry mom.
Post a Comment

Mindfulness

Today I had the opportunity to attend a seminar on  Mindfulness and Yoga for Children by Crystal McCreary.  Amazing workshop in Fargo, ND....