03 September, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Elias and I made it back to Kansas after a long day of travel yesterday. Traveling with a 17 month old is definitely an experience to be had.
Our flight was delayed in SLC so we had some extra time to play at the airport. I wanted Elias to get some running around time before he had to be contained on the flight. So, despite my sore (very sore) legs we played chase. He was making a straight B-line down the main hallway- bypassing all the stores and gates. So it caught me quite off guard when he darted into the Mens room. Oops. He was fully in the bathroom by the time I caught him. Its Labor Day weekend- the airport is packed and I am running around urinals trying to catch the pipsqueek.
He keeps life interesting.
We Idahoans (mainly me and Larry C.) pride ourselves in appropriate airport restroom behavior. I hope I don't get arrested.

4 comments:

Jill said...

so cute, i didn't know you guys had a blog this is not the one I have for you guys i have a an old one. exciting to see your pics.

Brook said...

Sweet... I am the first! Well, its sure been a long time. I was talking with Eric over the computer and we exchanged blog addresses. You guys are so cute. Elias looks like he can be a handful. We have done the airport thing..a few times with two kids and you can imagine the hilarity that ensued...well at least we thought it was hilarious, not so sure about the millions of other people in the airport. Anyways, great story...and really great pics.

The Bentley's said...

heidi I love the new web site it looks great!!! so fun to see all the pictures and Elias is sooo adorable. I had no idea you ran a marathon good for you!!! your amazing!

Tamie said...

well, heidi, my mission was the oklahoma, tulsa mission. so we didn't go too much into kansas, but it was in my mission and the last area in my mission was partly in kansas and partly in missouri. it was really fun to make the applesauce, i don't think that i ever have before with my parents....i knew that you would like that post. :) i'm so glad that we're in touch now! you guys also need to send us your postal address when you get the chance.

Full Catastrophe Living

  “ 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” -  Alfred Tennyson   To be Alive To be truly alive Is to...