Ruby Catherine Castle was blessed by Eric on Sunday the 14th of March.
She is at such a fun stage, smiling, cooing, and still so tiny. She is our sweet heart.
One woman’s journey. Living her moments vulnerably through happiness, pain, joy, and sorrow. Experiencing life, death and living. . . . . . Curiously and playfully discovering the NOW.
20 March, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mourning Whales & Morning Wails
Today marks day 13 of Tahlequah, carrying the lifeless body of her new calf, born on Christmas Eve. Again she grieves. Tahlequah, an endan...
-
Ruby was born 17 January 2010 in Detroit, Michigan 6 lbs 5 oz
-
We are all settling in to our new addition. Ruby is the sweetest baby we could ask for. We love everything about her...I am especially in ...
-
Elias LOVES his nativity. We set it up in early November just so he could play with it for a little extra time. Well, this week I got out a...

3 comments:
she is so stinkin cute!!!
Oh my goodness, she looks so big! I can't believe how fast they grow! She is so stinking cute, I love those cheeks! So sweet!
Ruby is a little Baby Doll!
Post a Comment