![]() |
| The kids LOVED the Louvre..... okay, by "loved" I mean Elias played with slinkys, and Ruby Catherine ran around saying "Mom, I see pornography"! Can you see the fun and excitement over Mona Lisa? |
One woman’s journey. Living her moments vulnerably through happiness, pain, joy, and sorrow. Experiencing life, death and living. . . . . . Curiously and playfully discovering the NOW.
16 December, 2015
Mona Lisa, The Louvre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mourning Whales & Morning Wails
Today marks day 13 of Tahlequah, carrying the lifeless body of her new calf, born on Christmas Eve. Again she grieves. Tahlequah, an endan...
-
Ruby was born 17 January 2010 in Detroit, Michigan 6 lbs 5 oz
-
We are all settling in to our new addition. Ruby is the sweetest baby we could ask for. We love everything about her...I am especially in ...
-
Elias LOVES his nativity. We set it up in early November just so he could play with it for a little extra time. Well, this week I got out a...


No comments:
Post a Comment