Korean baseball is the best. Everyone, I mean everyone knows all the players names. Every inning the home team is up the entire crowd chants songs, in unison, custom made for that player. By the time that the visiting team comes up to bat you need a break.
One woman’s journey. Living her moments vulnerably through happiness, pain, joy, and sorrow. Experiencing life, death and living. . . . . . Curiously and playfully discovering the NOW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mourning Whales & Morning Wails
Today marks day 13 of Tahlequah, carrying the lifeless body of her new calf, born on Christmas Eve. Again she grieves. Tahlequah, an endan...
-
Ruby was born 17 January 2010 in Detroit, Michigan 6 lbs 5 oz
-
We are all settling in to our new addition. Ruby is the sweetest baby we could ask for. We love everything about her...I am especially in ...
-
Elias LOVES his nativity. We set it up in early November just so he could play with it for a little extra time. Well, this week I got out a...
No comments:
Post a Comment