Ruby is 3 months old and counting!
Elias is loving the sunshine and playing in the back yard with friends!
We had a great trip to Minneapolis last weekend~ We went to the children's museum in St. Paul, played in the city~ and lounged in the hotel!
Guess which one of my kids is a camara hog?
Elias loves his sister so much and wanted to be in all her pictures.
One woman’s journey. Living her moments vulnerably through happiness, pain, joy, and sorrow. Experiencing life, death and living. . . . . . Curiously and playfully discovering the NOW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mourning Whales & Morning Wails
Today marks day 13 of Tahlequah, carrying the lifeless body of her new calf, born on Christmas Eve. Again she grieves. Tahlequah, an endan...
-
Ruby was born 17 January 2010 in Detroit, Michigan 6 lbs 5 oz
-
We are all settling in to our new addition. Ruby is the sweetest baby we could ask for. We love everything about her...I am especially in ...
-
Elias LOVES his nativity. We set it up in early November just so he could play with it for a little extra time. Well, this week I got out a...



5 comments:
Oh my heck! She is getting so big!!! What a little doll. I can't wait to see her in 7 weeks. :)
She's getting so big! I'm glad he likes his picture taken too cause he is pretty photogenic :)
She is growing so fast and is so cute!
She is SO big! I asked Kemmie if she wanted to see pictures of a baby, and she started screaming RUBY RUBY RUBY! She loves her! She carries around the Easter picture you sent to my mom, it is now Kemmies! Love and miss you all!
well, when you are that dang cute - why wouldn't you want to be in all the pitures!!
Post a Comment